If I were a book, it would still be in its first few chapters (InsyaAllah). They say that the rest is still unwritten and I'll decide on my own how the story would end. I want mine to be a good book. A book for my children and theirs. A book that'll make them go 'I wish he was here to tell me what to write next'. But for that to happen, I'm looking for someone to share the remaining pages with me. To help me write the best stories that may lie ahead.
And for this, I'll kneel and take your hand to ask you "Will you be the co-author of my life?"
Oh my dear love if you were a rose
A million men would wish they were bees
But I can never leave you I will keep you close
I will provide you with all that you please
Rather, as your shrub I promise to be
Mesmerized by your sweet sweet scent
Oh my red rose, my wife-to-be,
I promise to be with you until the end

No comments:
Post a Comment