(Forgive the gross spelling errors before as this entry was thumb-typed form my iPhone)
I now sit here all alone in this deserted lecture room..
My mind goes blank for a while as I reflect on how I had to rush everything to make it to this very spot.. Rushed paperwork, rushed driving, rushed lunch, rushed prayers... All so that I could make it in time to this research proposal evaluation session..
And yet, here I am... Alone...
As I wait, the door of the room opens.
I see a young man approaching me. The troubled look on his was clear indication that something had not gone according to plan.
"Mr Rusydi..." he starts, with a very apologetic voice "I'm very sorry to inform you that the other session has not finished yet... They started late, so we're going to have to postpone your session... I'm very sorry for the inconvenience"
"It's ok" I reassure him "It's not your fault"
He thanks me for understanding and walks away.
I'm still here... Alone... In this deserted lecture room... Wondering why Malaysians seem to have a habit of tardiness without realising the implications on other people's time...
No comments:
Post a Comment